dinsdag 21 februari 2012

Daily coffee

Since about ten years i have my dailey coffee in the coffee shop in my neighbourhood, sometimes alone and sometimes with others, i must say that it is a big part of my daily budget.

But for me it is a good way to start the morning, reading the paper having coffee making a collage, talking a bit. Lately this place seems to be invaded by 16 years old i'm litarelly closed in by them, they are loud, and seem to have money enough to drink coffee here every day, i don't know if it is just me being older and feeling invaded that it disturbs me a little, i just don't want to feel that i have to move to another place because it is taken over by a big group of children. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyway i'm trying not to let this bother me and make a collage anyway,

Greetings Janet and Bijou

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten